Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Culver City Art walk

Just letting everyone know I will have my new painting at project:gallery LA for the Culver City Artwalk this weekend. It is very exciting for me seeing as project is my favorite gallery that hosts all of my favorite artists. If you are in town please stop by and check it out.
Here is more info:

Culver City Artwalk

insider trading

work from gallery represented artists

artist reception: saturday may 31st 2008 12-8p

Los Angeles - project: gallery is excited to bring you a one day show for the Culver City Artwalk. "Insider Trading" will showcase new work from gallery represented artists Tessar Lo, Nate Frizzell, Rebecca Urias, Yoskay Yamamoto, Scott Belcastro, Ryuichi Ogino, Lisa Alisa and Edwin Ushiro. We hope you can join us to celebrate the 3rd Annual Culver City Artwalk.

The show opens Saturday, May 31st 2008.