Monday, April 7, 2008

Jedidah Clothing Art Crew

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am very excited to be a part of the JEDIDIAH ART CREW. I will have 1 shirt out this spring, and 5 shirts out this summer. Jedidiah is a art/surf clothing line I have always had much respect for. Jedidiah is all about Love, People, Art, Giving, and Children. I am very proud to be apart of such a great company spreading such a great message. Other artist on the crew are :

Blaine Fontana
Eukarezt
Jeremy Asher Lynch
John Grow
Kelli Murray
Mike Maxwelll
Patrick Maxcy
Persue
Tim McCormick

In other words I have know idea why I am on this list(haha). I have mad respect for all of these artist whom I look up to. They all posses insane skills with original styles.

If you need some gear support a company who gives back!!!!Here is a sneek peak at a few shirts for this summer!




CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW!!!